I have partnered with Rosie's Place in Boston this Fall for a donation drive. I will come to your home, at your convenience & pickup any donation items you have.
Rosie's Place was founded in 1974 as the first women’s shelter in the United States. Their mission is to provide a safe and nurturing environment that helps poor and homeless women maintain their dignity, seek opportunity and find security in their lives. I am so excited to work with them and hope that you will be as eager as me to donate.
I will pick up the following:
- Coats: Parkas, winter jackets, hoodies
- Hats, scarves, mittens/gloves
- Yoga pants
- New t-shirts
- Jeans and sweatpants
- New slippers and bathrobes
- New underwear and socks
- New and gently used bras
- New full and travel-size toiletries
- Maxi Pads
- New and gently-used towels
- Non-perishable food
- Adult paperback books and children's books, hardcover and soft
- Regular sized mugs
Please contact me anytime by call or text (617) 281-9069 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time for pickup.
Thank-you so much in advance for your consideration!